controlling individual channels

hi,
we have purchased a 24 channel DMX decoder and have wired 8 individual lights to the decoder. each fixture uses 3 channels. is it possible to control each fixture individually on the Nano Hog4 running Hog Pc. I know it can be done using other computer software, but wanted to know if the Nano Hog was capable of controlling each fixture individually. the decoder has only 1 DMX dipswitch. Controlling this through the hog would make my life so much easier. is it possible? thanks
Parents
  • Thank you so much for your help. Gonna try that tomorrow. I had the decoder dipswitches on 420 and when i changed a color, it changed all the fuxtures color when i only wanted 1 fixture color red and the rest blue.
    So when i am in the fixture window, do i need to create 8 generic fixtures and then patch them to the same DMX address, in this case 420. Or 1st fixture 420, 2nd 423, etc.
    WIll it work like that even though there is only one dipstitch set to 420 on the decoder?
  • Thank you so much for your help. Gonna try that tomorrow. I had the decoder dipswitches on 420 and when i changed a color, it changed all the fuxtures color when i only wanted 1 fixture color red and the rest blue.
    So when i am in the fixture window, do i need to create 8 generic fixtures and then patch them to the same DMX address, in this case 420. Or 1st fixture 420, 2nd 423, etc.
    WIll it work like that even though there is only one dipstitch set to 420 on the decoder?
Children
No Data