REQUEST - Plot View Intensities brighter in the low end of the curve

The visual fixture intensity/color feedback in plot view is amazing. The problem I'm running into is that with the incredibly bright led fixtures, I am running the pixel maps at 10% intensity or less. At those levels, at first I thought the visual feedback on the plot view was broken, (looked like the effect was running onstage, but not on the plot view), and then i squinted and got in real close and saw that it was indeed running, but just faintly dim. (Which is what we'd normally expect for a light at >10%.

So I think it's accurate/ legible for standard incandescent fixtures intensities, but wondering how it can stand out more? The level at 20% seems to be the lowest that it's still legible on the plot view.
Anybody else seeing this?
thanks.
Parents
  • Interesting point. I agree that LEDs in general are super bright (especially when pointed right at your poor eyeballs) and usually the content/image makeup is lost by the human eye due to squinting because the damn LEDs are so bright. So I understand why you have them at those lower intensities.

And I understand the need to keep them readable on the plot window even when at these lower intensities. I will bring this up to our dev team to see what kind of bright ideas we can come up with to enhance this so it accommodates this use case.
  • Interesting point. I agree that LEDs in general are super bright (especially when pointed right at your poor eyeballs) and usually the content/image makeup is lost by the human eye due to squinting because the damn LEDs are so bright. So I understand why you have them at those lower intensities.

And I understand the need to keep them readable on the plot window even when at these lower intensities. I will bring this up to our dev team to see what kind of bright ideas we can come up with to enhance this so it accommodates this use case.
Children
No Data