Visualiser not working

So far I have been using Light covers to make my training more efficient. Unfortunately
after installing the new version on both PC and RH4, I am not able to get LC working. Then I tries with Show designer that was working perfectly with 3.1 ... .also same thing!
Parents
  • I feel your pain it took me weeks to get 3.2 to work with light converse and now I cannot run Hog PC on the same laptop as Light Converse as before ? No matter what IP address or configuration I use,
    Then it lock's up Light Converse and I have to log off of the laptop and restart.
    The old way was plug and play this is not working I am sure we will not be the only one's with this issue.
  • I feel your pain it took me weeks to get 3.2 to work with light converse and now I cannot run Hog PC on the same laptop as Light Converse as before ? No matter what IP address or configuration I use,
    Then it lock's up Light Converse and I have to log off of the laptop and restart.
    The old way was plug and play this is not working I am sure we will not be the only one's with this issue.
Children
No Data