2nd Additive View not really Addtive

Don't know if this has been forever but: Have some windows open on mainscreen, stored as a Not Addtive view called "Show"
I put a Scene Window on my external Monitor and store this as a Additive View "Scene1"
I put a Scene Window on my mainscreen and store this as a Additive View "Scene 2"

The second Additive View is not really Additive because it takes my scene window and puts it on my main screen.
Anyone has problems with this?? Maybe a solution?
Parents
  • I'm trying to accomplish the following:

"Show" puts on the left side of the mainscreen my groups, macro's and pages windows.
    "Scene 1" puts on my external monitor a scene window which shows Scene 1 thru 90.
    "Scene 2" puts on the right side of the mainscreen a scene window which shows Scene 400 thru 460, i want that window to stay there when selecting one of the following:
    "Scene 3" scrolls the "Scene 1" window to view scene 91 thru 180 or
    "Scene 4" scrolls the "Scene 1" window to view scene 181 thru 270 or
    "Scene 5" scrolls the "Scene 1" window to view scene 271 thru 360.

But now the "Scene 2" window moves to the external screen displaying the corresponding section.
    Maybe i want an option to create section within a window... Or views that are screen specific... Something like that
  • I'm trying to accomplish the following:

"Show" puts on the left side of the mainscreen my groups, macro's and pages windows.
    "Scene 1" puts on my external monitor a scene window which shows Scene 1 thru 90.
    "Scene 2" puts on the right side of the mainscreen a scene window which shows Scene 400 thru 460, i want that window to stay there when selecting one of the following:
    "Scene 3" scrolls the "Scene 1" window to view scene 91 thru 180 or
    "Scene 4" scrolls the "Scene 1" window to view scene 181 thru 270 or
    "Scene 5" scrolls the "Scene 1" window to view scene 271 thru 360.

But now the "Scene 2" window moves to the external screen displaying the corresponding section.
    Maybe i want an option to create section within a window... Or views that are screen specific... Something like that
Children
No Data