Tap Tempo Control for Hog 4 PC

Im looking for an easy way to have "tap tempo" control of cue lists from a Hog 4 PC setup.
I know on a console, you can hold down the Choose button of the fader and use the Play button to change the rate of a chase.
Does anyone know of an easy and inexpensive way of accomplishing this without a Hog fader wing?
I was thinking about using an X-keys XK-12 Jog & Shuttle but I'm not sure if this can be programmed to an encoder.

Any thoughts?
Parents
  • I use a software (bome midi translator) to map any incoming midi message (from any midi device) to outgoing actions (like midi messages).With this software all midi controlers can do the job but visual feedback is useful ( choose key for ex)
    I use a launchpad mini ( midi via usb) and a midi to usb interface to plug my old Hog 600 as midi controler ....! 24 choose,play,pause,flash mapped to playback bar 1&2 , all programming buttons and more....
    I hope to be understandable with my bad English
    Jean
  • I use a software (bome midi translator) to map any incoming midi message (from any midi device) to outgoing actions (like midi messages).With this software all midi controlers can do the job but visual feedback is useful ( choose key for ex)
    I use a launchpad mini ( midi via usb) and a midi to usb interface to plug my old Hog 600 as midi controler ....! 24 choose,play,pause,flash mapped to playback bar 1&2 , all programming buttons and more....
    I hope to be understandable with my bad English
    Jean
Children
No Data