REQUEST: Output when no DPs attached.

I've been struggling with the exact way to request this, it has been on my wishlist for awhile.
I understand the 'WHY" of why it is the way it is, but I see immense value in updating. (Or I could just be missing something obvious, in which case, PLEASE enlighten me! I'm happy to learn)

I frequently preprogram Hog show files in the office (both on physical consoles and PC). I typically add my DPs (typically 3-8), assign multiple consoles, patch fixtures to my DPs , groups, palettes, macros, etc. Sometimes, I use Light Converse or ESP Vision, but typically not.

I don't usually have other DPs and console physically hooked up at this point, but I do have them patched. (They wouldn't begin to all fit on the internal DP).
I can get a lot of preproduction done this way, writing cues and palettes as placeholders, and updating them with real values once on site.
My problem is that unless a DP that is patched is actually online, the Output Window just shows blank values. It doesn't say "UNPATCHED" since they are patched, but the are all blank fields. So when I try and create cuelists and playback timing, the output window is useless.
The new Plots (which I love, and *would* be useful in this setup) have the same behavior. The fixtures show up, but won't indicate intensity or color unless the DP is present. They won't even indicate Highlight.

Thoughts?
Parents Reply Children
No Data