Update not working with view cue window open

Having problems with the view cue editor open and updating. I found if I merged it worked then update worked after. I was trying to update colour which didn't exist in the original cue until it was merged.
Parents
  • No incorrect.

I wanted to add colour information to a cue, List 18 Cue 1. I had a scene running at the time containing the fixtures I was selecting. I selected fixtures, then colour and wanted to update the cuelist not the scene. On pressing update I was presented with the update window saying do I want to update the cue or scene. I deselect scene as to update List 18 cue 1. I clear the programer, no information is recorded in cue.

I then release the scene, reselect fixtures, add colour update works and saves colour in my List 18 Cue 1.

So to recap having the scene running was stopping the update to a separate cuelist saving.

Here is a link to a video I took at the time but watching it back it seems I missed off the final screen shot!

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/889024/IMG_2830.m4v

I thought initially the problem was because I had selected "view cue" but subsequently if I closed that window it still didn't work.
  • No incorrect.

I wanted to add colour information to a cue, List 18 Cue 1. I had a scene running at the time containing the fixtures I was selecting. I selected fixtures, then colour and wanted to update the cuelist not the scene. On pressing update I was presented with the update window saying do I want to update the cue or scene. I deselect scene as to update List 18 cue 1. I clear the programer, no information is recorded in cue.

I then release the scene, reselect fixtures, add colour update works and saves colour in my List 18 Cue 1.

So to recap having the scene running was stopping the update to a separate cuelist saving.

Here is a link to a video I took at the time but watching it back it seems I missed off the final screen shot!

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/889024/IMG_2830.m4v

I thought initially the problem was because I had selected "view cue" but subsequently if I closed that window it still didn't work.
Children
No Data