Library Request problems...

Hello…

I submitted a request for a fixture over a month ago via the online page. No response.
Two weeks ago…I sent an email…with the same request… No response…
I now just sent ANOTHER request….

Is there any way to streamline this process? Receive a response with an anticipated return date? Better fixture builder to build it myself? I can get ACT to turn around multiple library requests in the same day. If I know I'm going to work with something that is not in the library, I do my best to give ample time to get something created…but a month is getting bad and still no word if/when I'll get it.

Parents
  • I know this fixture from Litecraft, same style. You have 5 ch, 49 ch and 54 ch mode.
    So it is very easy to use it with all options in the HOG.
    Guess even the DMX Layout of the Chauvet and Litecraft t.pix7 would match.
    You patch 1 master and then 49 cells. Then you ahave all options. With compound fixtures you handle these 50 fixtures as one fixture.
    In of the next releases there will be an easier way to patch those fixtures (MA Style). Thats the only limit you have at the moment.
    But still I would use just 49 dimmers and pixel-map them for more complex stuff...
  • I know this fixture from Litecraft, same style. You have 5 ch, 49 ch and 54 ch mode.
    So it is very easy to use it with all options in the HOG.
    Guess even the DMX Layout of the Chauvet and Litecraft t.pix7 would match.
    You patch 1 master and then 49 cells. Then you ahave all options. With compound fixtures you handle these 50 fixtures as one fixture.
    In of the next releases there will be an easier way to patch those fixtures (MA Style). Thats the only limit you have at the moment.
    But still I would use just 49 dimmers and pixel-map them for more complex stuff...
Children
No Data