Fixture Builder Exporting

Hellooooooo!
We have some fixtures in our rental inventory, that comes from lands far far far away (China)
Where i have seen it to be easy, to build the fixtures in the Fixture Builder on the Hog4 Consoles.
Now i want to be able, to be able to import this fixture to the consoles' library, so you dont have to force a merge, or re-build the fixture everytime you want to use it. Also, we have more than just one console.

Isnt there, in any way possible on this earth, to export a user created fixture to an USB, to then import it as a library file, just like a library file, recieved by the Fixture Request Forms, on other desks?
Parents
  • To many annoying things... for example i have a MS Lighting RGB(12Ch) and in the library you can see the same but in RGBA (13ch) easy task on the Fixture Builder right? but no, if you edit this fixture and delete the Amber Channel in theory is ok. Somenthing happen when you select the new fixture in the show and press FULL dont turn on the dimmer is full but the RGB are in 0's.
    Im not the final user and of course anyone can handle some little problems but this is for rent and some operators are really weeping childs. :((

I request one fixture on they send to me in rasonable time(5 weeks i believe), but the lamp dont strike and douse(i resend the e-mail but dont response since), so i tried to modified in the fixture builder but i cant somenthing is wrong and i cant edit this.

• To many annoying things... for example i have a MS Lighting RGB(12Ch) and in the library you can see the same but in RGBA (13ch) easy task on the Fixture Builder right? but no, if you edit this fixture and delete the Amber Channel in theory is ok. Somenthing happen when you select the new fixture in the show and press FULL dont turn on the dimmer is full but the RGB are in 0's.
    Im not the final user and of course anyone can handle some little problems but this is for rent and some operators are really weeping childs. :((

I request one fixture on they send to me in rasonable time(5 weeks i believe), but the lamp dont strike and douse(i resend the e-mail but dont response since), so i tried to modified in the fixture builder but i cant somenthing is wrong and i cant edit this.

Children
No Data