Full Boar Full Install stuck on 'Detect and mount CD-ROM'

Hi,
I try to do a Full Install on a Full Boar 4 console, but everytime the installation stops with on screen 'Detect and mount CD-ROM' and nothing happens anymore. This appears right after i pressed Enter (Hog4 installation. Press Enter to begin).

I tried 7 different usb drives from different brands and capacitys, created with Linux Live USB creator (on different windows machines) as discribed in the full install instructions.
Also tried different software files, different usb ports, with and without usb keyboard connected.
No other devices are connected to the console.

Please let me know if there is anything more i can try.
Thanks.
Parents
  • Thanks for the suggestions. I tried:
    - SATA cable and power cables seems good. To be sure i tried a new SATA cable, other SATA port and other power connector, with no result.
    - In a few days I will have a USB flash drive with full install from a colleague, to exclude that all my usb flash drives are not good.
    - I tried to make a new USB flash drive on a Mac with Unetbootin. The installation sometimes stops at the same screen as with the Linux Live sticks, only the text 'Detect and mount CD-Rom' is missing. Nothing else.
    And sometimes the installation stops with a black screen full of code lines (right after a blue Unetbootin screen).
    - When I use the original HES red USB stick (with the LED in it), the LED is Lit or flashing until the installation stops at the 'Detect and mount CD-ROM' screen. Then the LED is off.

- I can try an other harddrive. Does it have to be an SSD drive (i will have to order one) or can it be a regular one? And in wich format should it be formatted?

• Thanks for the suggestions. I tried:
    - SATA cable and power cables seems good. To be sure i tried a new SATA cable, other SATA port and other power connector, with no result.
    - In a few days I will have a USB flash drive with full install from a colleague, to exclude that all my usb flash drives are not good.
    - I tried to make a new USB flash drive on a Mac with Unetbootin. The installation sometimes stops at the same screen as with the Linux Live sticks, only the text 'Detect and mount CD-Rom' is missing. Nothing else.
    And sometimes the installation stops with a black screen full of code lines (right after a blue Unetbootin screen).
    - When I use the original HES red USB stick (with the LED in it), the LED is Lit or flashing until the installation stops at the 'Detect and mount CD-ROM' screen. Then the LED is off.

- I can try an other harddrive. Does it have to be an SSD drive (i will have to order one) or can it be a regular one? And in wich format should it be formatted?

Children
No Data