Inhibitive Subs on other pages...

Hey all...

I wanted to resurrect this thread...it seems to have stalled in 2015!!!
forums.highend.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/77882/

I had a guest LD that was utterly flabbergasted that they couldn't load up a page of inhibitive subs for overall intensities on a different page.

We were doing a broadcast and he wanted to control front light and audience light levels without eating up all the faders and have it on a background page and switch with a macro to make adjustments.

Has there been any news/update on this? I'm in the same boat as I cannot understand the logic of not allowing inhibitive subs on a background page...especially on a console with only 10 faders... and how it's fallen off the radar 2 years later.

Parents
  • I don't disagree. I want it too. I'm just conscious that however many people scream and shout about this, there will probably be just as many getting along perfectly happily and quietly and then will scream and shout if the behaviour suddenly changes one day.

The suggestion for better feedback when a fixture is being inhibited would be a good way forwards with this. Currently we have absolutely no indication in the Output window when a fixture's intensity is being inhibited, but we CAN very clearly see where intensity is coming from with a HTP List running in the background.
  • I don't disagree. I want it too. I'm just conscious that however many people scream and shout about this, there will probably be just as many getting along perfectly happily and quietly and then will scream and shout if the behaviour suddenly changes one day.

The suggestion for better feedback when a fixture is being inhibited would be a good way forwards with this. Currently we have absolutely no indication in the Output window when a fixture's intensity is being inhibited, but we CAN very clearly see where intensity is coming from with a HTP List running in the background.
Children
No Data