Suck Pan/Tilt from FX

Hello, i have one question about pan/tilt fx's... if i made effect (circle for example) i can put speed on fader and just stop it whatever i want, cool... now question... how can i pull pan and tilt values from effect, i tryed using suck and touch options but im getting base value not effect position.
thanks
Parents
  • i tryed now with mask but that doesnt work or im doing something wrong, maybe u didnt understand what i want :D
    example. i made circle fx, 10x fixtures are at 0/0 (pan/tilt) and they are moving in some direction, now im stoping effect (speed to 0 with batch, effect rate fader to 0) and now i have some nice picture. my question is, can i pull those values (example -37 -10 (where i stopped my fx movement)). i used touch and suck but im pulling 0/0 (base value of fx) not stopped values (short edit ^^: i need to record output value of position not base one)
  • i tryed now with mask but that doesnt work or im doing something wrong, maybe u didnt understand what i want :D
    example. i made circle fx, 10x fixtures are at 0/0 (pan/tilt) and they are moving in some direction, now im stoping effect (speed to 0 with batch, effect rate fader to 0) and now i have some nice picture. my question is, can i pull those values (example -37 -10 (where i stopped my fx movement)). i used touch and suck but im pulling 0/0 (base value of fx) not stopped values (short edit ^^: i need to record output value of position not base one)
Children
No Data