Suck Pan/Tilt from FX

Hello, i have one question about pan/tilt fx's... if i made effect (circle for example) i can put speed on fader and just stop it whatever i want, cool... now question... how can i pull pan and tilt values from effect, i tryed using suck and touch options but im getting base value not effect position.
thanks
Parents
  • You cannot take position data from an effect and store as anew position. The console sees it as the base position plus modifiers, so you only get the base position data.
    However, you can still achieve what you want to do.
    Just put the effect rate to zero to stop the effect in the position you want, then store that in the effect library. Then use this effect palette the same as you would a position palette.
    This can actually be preferable to storing it as a position - if you have various different stopped effects with the same base position, then you only have to focus your one base position and all the effect based positions just fall into place.
  • You cannot take position data from an effect and store as anew position. The console sees it as the base position plus modifiers, so you only get the base position data.
    However, you can still achieve what you want to do.
    Just put the effect rate to zero to stop the effect in the position you want, then store that in the effect library. Then use this effect palette the same as you would a position palette.
    This can actually be preferable to storing it as a position - if you have various different stopped effects with the same base position, then you only have to focus your one base position and all the effect based positions just fall into place.
Children
No Data