Export a fixture Library

I just created a custom fixture that I need to export. When I go to fixture schedule and try to do it as the manual says I do not see an export button. SO where is it and how do I do it.

Thanks
Parents
  • I keep hearing of a fixture builder release but that's been 3 years now. It's one of my main pet peeves about the hog 4 series.
    I rather have a 100K file instead of a bunch of saved shows I have to merge to get a fixture.
    one thing I liked with Hog II series was the fixture generator by Denis Hessberger.
    and the fixture request feature with Hog has been less than desirable for me. but that may be due to the fact I like to tweak the profiles for settings I use or tweak from the manual settings.

One day... One day.
  • I keep hearing of a fixture builder release but that's been 3 years now. It's one of my main pet peeves about the hog 4 series.
    I rather have a 100K file instead of a bunch of saved shows I have to merge to get a fixture.
    one thing I liked with Hog II series was the fixture generator by Denis Hessberger.
    and the fixture request feature with Hog has been less than desirable for me. but that may be due to the fact I like to tweak the profiles for settings I use or tweak from the manual settings.

One day... One day.
Children
No Data