GoTo stops working

I use Hoglet + Hog 4PC and sometimes GoTo button stops working with Cuelists in Cuelist directory. Though it still working with Cuelist on faders. Hog 4PC ver. 3.9.0. In previous time I somehow managed back key to work, but now I can't: reloading shows, rebooting Hoglet and PC have no effect.
Parents
  • I sent you example show by e-mail about a month ago as you asked... I'll cite it.
    In ver. 3.8 and older I press and hold cuelist in cuelist directory, then press GoTo, type cue number and press Enter to execute cue run.

In ver. 3.9 and newer, when I press and hold cuelist, then press GoTo and try to type cue number - there's no numbers appear in command line except 9. But even if cue 9 presents in cuelist, when I press Enter - nothing happens.

It seems that forum engine not allow attachments to posts, so you can create new show, make some cuelists and try to execute random cues in it by GoTo button.

I'm not sure, if this happens in consoles, as I use Hoglet4 + Hog 4PC.
  • I sent you example show by e-mail about a month ago as you asked... I'll cite it.
    In ver. 3.8 and older I press and hold cuelist in cuelist directory, then press GoTo, type cue number and press Enter to execute cue run.

In ver. 3.9 and newer, when I press and hold cuelist, then press GoTo and try to type cue number - there's no numbers appear in command line except 9. But even if cue 9 presents in cuelist, when I press Enter - nothing happens.

It seems that forum engine not allow attachments to posts, so you can create new show, make some cuelists and try to execute random cues in it by GoTo button.

I'm not sure, if this happens in consoles, as I use Hoglet4 + Hog 4PC.
Children
No Data