PRG Best Boy HP and Best Boy wash

The profile is a bit off for these lights in the console, the control function will not strike or global reset but will douse ?
We had to go up to the lights each day and strike them, Talked to PRG developers and they said it's the macro timing on control?

RD
Parents
  • Although not unheard of ... It would be very unusual for the macro time to have any effect on the control functions of the light... That being said I'm looking at the home values for the Best Boy and the wash

I looked at the DMX value with this fixture patched, It looks like the lamp douse and lamp strike values are being sent by the console. It also looks like the macro functions are going to their default values as expected. Could you possibly give some more specific info in regard to what PRG said?

• Although not unheard of ... It would be very unusual for the macro time to have any effect on the control functions of the light... That being said I'm looking at the home values for the Best Boy and the wash

I looked at the DMX value with this fixture patched, It looks like the lamp douse and lamp strike values are being sent by the console. It also looks like the macro functions are going to their default values as expected. Could you possibly give some more specific info in regard to what PRG said?

Children
No Data