PRG Best Boy HP and Best Boy wash

The profile is a bit off for these lights in the console, the control function will not strike or global reset but will douse ?
We had to go up to the lights each day and strike them, Talked to PRG developers and they said it's the macro timing on control?

RD
Parents
  • Ok thank you for responding,
    PRG said they have had issues with main stream consoles with this, He said if the control macro is longer than 3 seconds the light will go into power down mode, ??? I have used these light many time and have never had this problem before so this is quite confusing but I would really like to solve it because we don't need to going up to the truss to reset hundreds of lights each day.
    If you need more info I can dig deeper.
  • Ok thank you for responding,
    PRG said they have had issues with main stream consoles with this, He said if the control macro is longer than 3 seconds the light will go into power down mode, ??? I have used these light many time and have never had this problem before so this is quite confusing but I would really like to solve it because we don't need to going up to the truss to reset hundreds of lights each day.
    If you need more info I can dig deeper.
Children
No Data