Button size seems larger

Hello,

Recently we updated our Rackhog 4 to version 3.10 coming from 3.7.1. Everything went well and the update went successful. However there was one thing I noticed when opening a show I've used previous on this system. All the buttons (scenes, groups etc.) seem to have gotten bigger. Where in the old software version (3.7.1) I could fit 2 windows of 15 buttons on one screen it now seems reduced to 2 windows of 13 buttons. This means I have less real estate per view and have to basically restructure the whole show as it is a fixed venue/light-plot.
I'm already running the maximal resolution available (1920x1080, 60hz,24bpp). The screen I'm using is a ELO 2201L 22".
Is this because from 3.9.0 a new Linux build was introduced?
Of course I could set the size of the buttons to small but this is definitely not preferred. In the old situation I had enough detail, so I don't need the buttons to be bigger on the medium setting. In general the whole UI looks a bit more bloated.
I've already tried switching to different (lower) resolutions but this only made the problem worse.
If you need any more info/specs please let me know

TIA
Parents Reply Children
No Data