3.12..0 b2351 - FullSize H4 - FATAL MID-SHOW CRASH

Hi,
Hog4 fullsize - 3.12.0 - 2 universes physical DMX, 3 universes ArtNet (broadcast).
Mid-Show, all 3 console lcd displays go back. Output freezes, PlayBack LEDs stay flashing.
After waiting 30s, the screens flash CONSOLE RESTARTING..... in sequence... and then it reboots to splash screen.
I reload the show, and all is good for last 3 songs.
There was a "desktop-linux-g.2677.core.xz" file in Reports... that I have saved to a USB key.
I can upload this file, and the showfile, tomorrow.....
.... please advise, as I think this was a fatal crash, not a hardware issue.
D
Parents
  • Hello, That is unfortunate that happend to you mid show.

We would like to investigate this and see if we can reprodue this here at HES.

Can you email me your show file, log, dump, and any other relevant files to me at HESservice@etcconnect.com?

If you are able to reproduce the issue and record it that would be very beneficial as well. you can use WeTransfer for large file uploads.
  • Hello, That is unfortunate that happend to you mid show.

We would like to investigate this and see if we can reprodue this here at HES.

Can you email me your show file, log, dump, and any other relevant files to me at HESservice@etcconnect.com?

If you are able to reproduce the issue and record it that would be very beneficial as well. you can use WeTransfer for large file uploads.
Children
No Data