Lists and saving partial lists to load into existing lists

Hi, I work at a Church as the IT Director. Our previous Technical Director had purchased a hoglet4 console for our church services. We put someone else in charge of lights but that person recently took another job and doesn't have time to lead that area anymore so for now I am kind of being tasked with taking care of lights for Sunday services.

They have it setup so we create a whole new show from scratch each week and each part of the song is setup as a cue in a masterlist it appears. So during service the lighting guy basically just needs to hit the play button for the next cue at the designated part of each song. As we are a Church we sing a lot of different songs from week to week but we also sing some of the same ones fairly frequently.

So I guess I have a couple of questions. One is there a way that we could just save the cue files from certain songs so we could load them if we sing them again a few weeks later without having to build the whole show each week? Second question is in our church environment is hog4pc and a hoglet4 an ideal solution or is there a better solution that you think would work for us?

Thanks so much for your time and expertise.
Parents Reply Children
No Data