Off FX on cuelist not working properly

Hi Good People of HES
When i am running a cuelist with fx, i try to stop my fx by choosing the selected fixtures and switching them off via the fx table, the fx does not stop. On the table its stated off but the fx is still running unless i touch the attribute that its running on
Parents
  • This was discussed further over emails.

In order for the effect to be "Off", a base value must be specified. This is expected behavior of the system.

Some alternatives:
    Create a batch or copy the list to another master and change the playback assignment to a be an effect Rate or Size scaler, this will ultimately stop the effect by reducing the rate ot size to 0.
    Set the action of the halt key when halted to toggle effects.
    Move the effect to a separate playback, (Like a scene) and release it there.
  • This was discussed further over emails.

In order for the effect to be "Off", a base value must be specified. This is expected behavior of the system.

Some alternatives:
    Create a batch or copy the list to another master and change the playback assignment to a be an effect Rate or Size scaler, this will ultimately stop the effect by reducing the rate ot size to 0.
    Set the action of the halt key when halted to toggle effects.
    Move the effect to a separate playback, (Like a scene) and release it there.
Children
No Data