IPCB crossfader issue/bug 3.17.0

Hi,
I use the IPCB crossfader setting, if I push the fader to 100%, the play button stays green. Does not switch the cue to the active state. When I press the play button, it only becomes active. It also causes anomalies in the output.
Parents
  • There were also LTP and HTP parameters in cues. He didn't give the sharpies his color unless I pressed the play button. When I started to pull down the fader, he took out the sharpy color to white and also took out the prism. In the base cue, both have different values, i used prism and color. Desk Dough Beam, they enter a bad media file when I press the play button, ok. With the I fader and manual fader settings everything works fine. I'll send you a video of it if you want.
  • There were also LTP and HTP parameters in cues. He didn't give the sharpies his color unless I pressed the play button. When I started to pull down the fader, he took out the sharpy color to white and also took out the prism. In the base cue, both have different values, i used prism and color. Desk Dough Beam, they enter a bad media file when I press the play button, ok. With the I fader and manual fader settings everything works fine. I'll send you a video of it if you want.
Children
No Data