Setup + Pc Connection

i have worked with martin and avolites light tables before but now i have hoglet 4 light tables at my new workplace i don't know anything about it. Which version software should I download? on the back of my light desk it says 2015 Can someone tell me how to make the usb iso file, how to install the program, thank you

Parents
  • To use the Hoglet 4 interface, you will need a Windows 10 computer with Hog 4 PC downloaded onto it. The Hog 4 PC download is separate from the Full Install ISO and Console Upgrade file. You may download the appropriate software from - www.etcconnect.com/Products/High-End-Systems/Hog-4-Consoles/Hog-4-18/Documentation.aspx#software - and select the download Hog 4 PC v3.17.1 (b3363) (msi). Once the file downloads, run the installer and Hog 4 PC will be accessible on your computer. The Hoglet interfaces as a command/programming wing, and allows for 4 universes of output via the DMX outputs on the rear of the device, or via Art-Net or sACN over a network.
  • To use the Hoglet 4 interface, you will need a Windows 10 computer with Hog 4 PC downloaded onto it. The Hog 4 PC download is separate from the Full Install ISO and Console Upgrade file. You may download the appropriate software from - www.etcconnect.com/Products/High-End-Systems/Hog-4-Consoles/Hog-4-18/Documentation.aspx#software - and select the download Hog 4 PC v3.17.1 (b3363) (msi). Once the file downloads, run the installer and Hog 4 PC will be accessible on your computer. The Hoglet interfaces as a command/programming wing, and allows for 4 universes of output via the DMX outputs on the rear of the device, or via Art-Net or sACN over a network.
Children
No Data