Windows Surface book 3 touch screen problem

I am running Hog4pc 3.17.1 on a Windows Surface Book 3, before plugging in the USB connection with the Nano Hog4 , the surface book touch screen works fine with multi touch capability.

After inserting the USB connection with the Nano Hog4 Wing, the touch screen of the surface book 3 becomes Single touch and gradually loses the touch screen function. Tried with several other brand laptop but problem only exist with Surface book 3. Anybody have a solution?
Parents
  • Hello,

I have few questions.

If you turn on your computer and plug in the Nano WITHOUT Hog 4 PC running do you lose touch? and if so in what fashion?

If you plug in just a keyboard and mouse to your laptop is your touch ok and working still after a little bit?

In device manager when you do not have touch if you go under HID devices can you find the Surface Touchscreen Device and see if it is still running?
    Furthermore if you go into properties and into the events tab do you see anything unusual such as errors?

Another thing to do in Device Manager is ensure that the Nano and its widget are showing up under Highend Widgets as Hog 4 Nano Wing and USB Super Widget FX1

• Hello,

I have few questions.

If you turn on your computer and plug in the Nano WITHOUT Hog 4 PC running do you lose touch? and if so in what fashion?

If you plug in just a keyboard and mouse to your laptop is your touch ok and working still after a little bit?

In device manager when you do not have touch if you go under HID devices can you find the Surface Touchscreen Device and see if it is still running?
    Furthermore if you go into properties and into the events tab do you see anything unusual such as errors?

Another thing to do in Device Manager is ensure that the Nano and its widget are showing up under Highend Widgets as Hog 4 Nano Wing and USB Super Widget FX1

Children
No Data