Roadhog 4 update error

My roadhog 4 won't update. It has a an error during install (full console)

Error states: Failed install hog4 or something.

Updating from 3.15.1 tot 3.16

Any ideas? Thanks

Parents
  • Some things to check:

• Try another USB port in case the port you are using has some damage.
    • Unplug any other USB sticks/storage devices connected to the console.
    • Recreate the flash image on the USB stick using Balena Etcher and the ISO file.
    • Try a different USB stick (with a size between 2 and 8 GB) - ideally use the USB Restore Stick that ships with every new console.
    • Turn on the console without the USB stick inserted; the console should still boot into the operating system.  If not, make sure the hard drive is connected to the motherboard; if it still won't boot into the OS, we will need to troubleshoot that.
    • After the console boots up, go into Control Panel and ensure that the HogNet adapter has a MAC address.

If these don't work, please send a photo of the exact error that pops up when the full installation fails.

• Thanks for your reply. I tried three different USB ports with The Red console restore USB stick that came with the console. In my control panel it sets the hognet adapter is set to the internal look back adapter. No other Network interface is able to Select. The fixturenet output is set to a Network interface card.

How can I check if My Network interface has a Mac address?

• Right under the Network Adapter is text that says MAC and it usually is full of letters and numbers like 00:90:a1:0a:be:a4. It's right above Link State

Reply Children
No Data