Midi not responding to notes after 1st note

I'm trying to setup midi control of a hog4 pc. Right now I'm trying to use midi to control the main go button or go for a specific cue list. I can get it to work once, but then it doesn't continue to go. If I quit the hog and get back in it will work once again. Is there something limiting using the same note again and again? I've tested using master go and cue list go but once one command has gone I can't get any other midi commands to work. Manual controls still work, I can see the midi notes coming in on the midi viewer but it just doesn't respond to them

Parents Reply
  • I tried it with a couple lists in one show. I figured out the issue finally. I wasn’t ever sending a note off command, I was sending notes from propresenter and tried sending a note off command after sending the note and that got it working. I don’t know if that’s a propresenter thing, a midi thing, or a hog thing but now I know to do that I’ve got it functioning the way I wanted(well mostly… I don’t like having to send a note off command but it’s workable)

Children
No Data