Fixture flickering when attached to fader and intensity is below 100%

Hello!

I have a Hedgehog 4. I've run into an interesting phenomenon where some lights will flicker only when they are recorded in a cue list, that cue list is attached to a fader, and the fader (set for intensity) is pulled below 100%. The flickering seems to happen in sync between the fixtures (ie. all 10 of my 300s flicker at the same time and the same speed).

If I don't attach to a fader and instead press and hold the cue list for choose and use the intensity encoder to dial down the intensity, there is no flickering.

Does anyone know why this may be happening?

Fixtures with the flickering when attached to a fader issue are the Martin Era 300s, the Elation Dartz 360s, and the Elation Seven Batten 72s.

Fixtures not experiencing flickering issues are Chauvet COLORdash Accent, Chauvet COLORdahsh Par Quad 7, Chauvet Ovation E-910, Chauvet Ovation H-605, Chauvet Ovation P-56, ETC Source4 PAR MFL, and Proclaim 1915 Auras.

This is not a universe issue, as all my fixtures are spread across 6 universes and the problem fixtures share universes with non-problem fixtures.

All lights are LED.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Parents Reply Children
No Data