“System Installation” screen does not appear

Hi Everyone,

I want to upgrade my Roadhog 4 to the latest OS software V4.0.0 (b3673) from V3.12.0 (b2351). I made a USB flash drive and put it into the console then turn on, Console did not show me the system installation screen automatically, it go to the normal screen only.

I through I might jump over too many versions so I did try to upgrade V3.13.0 (b2862) and I get same result. I can check the contents inside that USB stick via the file browser on the console. May I launch the update process manually, or anything wrong when I use the Etcher to make that USB flash drive?

Thank you very much!

• Hello,

You cannot jump too many versions when doing a full install. Make sure to download etcher and follow these instructions: HES KMS Article. After you create the stick power off the console and then power it back on. Console should boot to the stick. If it still won't boot I would advise calling HES support and they should be able to walk you through the deeper way to manually boot off the stick.

Also, Hog 4 OS v4 will not load any of your old show files. We are in beta working on an import tool.