More options needed for Nano Mode

We need the ability to split the Nano Mode of H4PC into two options:
1 - Nano Front Panel
2 - Nano Single Screen

This way users can still maintain established screen layouts with the smaller Nano + old wing hardware.

Additionally the Nano Front Panel GUI should move the main playback controls all the way to the left as they are on the physical consoles, and the Rate + Intensity wheels should go away too.
If you're going to go with a modified front panel for Nano Mode.....you might as well go all the way.
Parents
  • I like the idea of having a nano screen mode and then a nano wing mode. That way in situations where I only have one screen the view is compact however I would like the option of having 1/8 screen sized windows. Lets face it with today's larger touchscreens you have more real estate only allowing 4 windows creates quite a bit of wasted space. I just opened up a show in nano mode and in a 1/4 window position directory I have 75 palettes available 140 if I shrink them to small. The other option would be to allow user to size the windows themselves. I like the nano wing mode for just hardware that allows me more flexibility with the screens to set up as I normally would sizing windows so the playback bars match the wings.
  • I like the idea of having a nano screen mode and then a nano wing mode. That way in situations where I only have one screen the view is compact however I would like the option of having 1/8 screen sized windows. Lets face it with today's larger touchscreens you have more real estate only allowing 4 windows creates quite a bit of wasted space. I just opened up a show in nano mode and in a 1/4 window position directory I have 75 palettes available 140 if I shrink them to small. The other option would be to allow user to size the windows themselves. I like the nano wing mode for just hardware that allows me more flexibility with the screens to set up as I normally would sizing windows so the playback bars match the wings.
Children
No Data