AutoPalletes For Multi Intensity Fixtures

Hi,

I am not sure if this was ever an official request.

I have a request fore All fixtures that are Multi-Intensity Parameter Fixtures that have Sub-Intensities, to have the Auto-Palette function Create a Per Type Direct 0% Palette and a Global Direct 100% Palette 100% for each globe.

This is mainly for the Movie Fixtures. This should apply to All Multi-Intensity Parameter Fixtures under the categories: Movie Lights, Kino Flos, LumaPanels.

For Space Lights, Chicken Coops, Far Cycs, Image 80s + more

For every new job, we have to create Intensity palettes for every globe of a light, on and off. Sometimes it is just 4 globes, sometimes 14.

A Space Light has 6 globes. We have to record a palettes that is 100% and 0% for each one for each sub-intensity. This is time intensive and taxing for the programmer for every new show we start. Sometime 3 times in one week for commercials.

This should be easy enough since the ability to create auto-palettes is already a function. IT would be great to add to the next build of 3.

Would be great for the next Hog3 build as well.

The more people that voice their approval, the more likely it is to happen.

-Ben
Parents
  • I think a lot of these issues will be resolved with the implementation of “meta fixtures” (fixtures that belong to a parent group) which is something I have discussed with the developers. Once there is functionality to have fixtures 1.1 thru 1.14 attached to fixture 1 I think this will help as auto palettes can generate both sides of this . You could also then do whole fixture next or part fixture next functions such as suck, touch, copy and highlight. I look forward to this making it into the software sometime.

Regards

Ross
  • I think a lot of these issues will be resolved with the implementation of “meta fixtures” (fixtures that belong to a parent group) which is something I have discussed with the developers. Once there is functionality to have fixtures 1.1 thru 1.14 attached to fixture 1 I think this will help as auto palettes can generate both sides of this . You could also then do whole fixture next or part fixture next functions such as suck, touch, copy and highlight. I look forward to this making it into the software sometime.

Regards

Ross
Children
No Data