Just my 2 cents

I would love to see the option "but not in jumps" back just you had in the :hogsign:II, and that you can use the little button under the encoder for 16 bit value's.
For the rest GREAT JOB ROBBIE, CHRIS and the rest of your team of course
Parents
  • take one list and select all your fixtures and change a color than do live touch record it, than change color record again etc etc etc.

second listclear console select all fixtures again and put them to 50% and record.

Now trigger the first cue list a couple times and you will see that youre int. is at zero% now trigger list 2 and the intensitie will go to 50% now trigger list one again and the color will change and the int will go back to zero!!!!

With the II the intensitie would stay at 50% and the color would only change

you got me?
  • take one list and select all your fixtures and change a color than do live touch record it, than change color record again etc etc etc.

second listclear console select all fixtures again and put them to 50% and record.

Now trigger the first cue list a couple times and you will see that youre int. is at zero% now trigger list 2 and the intensitie will go to 50% now trigger list one again and the color will change and the int will go back to zero!!!!

With the II the intensitie would stay at 50% and the color would only change

you got me?
Children
No Data