Just my 2 cents

I would love to see the option "but not in jumps" back just you had in the :hogsign:II, and that you can use the little button under the encoder for 16 bit value's.
For the rest GREAT JOB ROBBIE, CHRIS and the rest of your team of course
Parents
  • What you describe is a normal way of how LTP works... and the console works in that way...
    So I really dont so the problem. Sorry....

I used the option in situations with timing so that fades and delays are finished even if the next cue already has been executed...

Typical colorchase for example in 2 steps:

10 Fixtures
    Cue 1: Color 1 Delay 0..9sec, 0 sec Fade
    Cue 2: Color 2 Delay 0..9sec, 0 sec Fade
    now link those 2 cues with wait times, depending on your times you will have more of color 1 or color 2...
    track through loops....
    same was done on hog 2 with maintain state together with but not in jumps.

Your stuff should be solved with priorities and depending on the cues Persist on override
    Cause Track through loops and "but not in jumps" (what I remember) is/was always for the actual cuelist. If you overwrite a cuelist wit another you have to work with priorities
  • What you describe is a normal way of how LTP works... and the console works in that way...
    So I really dont so the problem. Sorry....

I used the option in situations with timing so that fades and delays are finished even if the next cue already has been executed...

Typical colorchase for example in 2 steps:

10 Fixtures
    Cue 1: Color 1 Delay 0..9sec, 0 sec Fade
    Cue 2: Color 2 Delay 0..9sec, 0 sec Fade
    now link those 2 cues with wait times, depending on your times you will have more of color 1 or color 2...
    track through loops....
    same was done on hog 2 with maintain state together with but not in jumps.

Your stuff should be solved with priorities and depending on the cues Persist on override
    Cause Track through loops and "but not in jumps" (what I remember) is/was always for the actual cuelist. If you overwrite a cuelist wit another you have to work with priorities
Children
No Data