Rate Functions for Center Jog Wheel

I really like the new rate wheel on the Hog4, but I did like the spring action wheel on the 3 too. Is there a way to add Cuelist Rate and Effects Rate to the center jog wheel? The spring action in the jog wheel is nice for on-the-fly rate changes. without overshooting the set rate. The rate wheel on the left can be used for on-the-fly rate changes too, but there is no way to feel where you are on the wheel. like you can with the spring action wheel.
Parents
  • Yes I can see the benefit there, I'll give you that! :-)

I think if it can be enabled on the jog wheel then it's the best of both worlds. With the old sprung way,yes you lose a hand, but you can keep your eyes on other things. With the new way you need to look at the display as its so sensitive.

I'd also like to see syntax for the restore rate button. For example - press 3 restore would restore the rate over 3 seconds. Perhaps it can already do this....I haven't played with it much. It will get taped in place for my show to make sure it doesn't get knocked and mess up my timings! I understand a disable setting is coming soon...
  • Yes I can see the benefit there, I'll give you that! :-)

I think if it can be enabled on the jog wheel then it's the best of both worlds. With the old sprung way,yes you lose a hand, but you can keep your eyes on other things. With the new way you need to look at the display as its so sensitive.

I'd also like to see syntax for the restore rate button. For example - press 3 restore would restore the rate over 3 seconds. Perhaps it can already do this....I haven't played with it much. It will get taped in place for my show to make sure it doesn't get knocked and mess up my timings! I understand a disable setting is coming soon...
Children
No Data