Master control of programmers in network

If this is already available, please do let me know...it's not something I have ever found out how to achieve.

Can it be made possible that you can clear out a programmer on a different console on the network?

Using OSC control recently, I had a few occasions where my production electrician has forgotten to clear the programmer of the Net 2 console, to which his remote was connected. I was programming on the Net 1 console and occasionally needed to clear what he had accidentally left up, which was affecting the look onstage. It would be nice to be able to open the programmer of the net 2 console on the net 1 console and have the ability to view it and also clear it out.

Obviously having separate programmers across the network is a hugely powerful feature but being able to take control of other programmers on the network would take it to the next level.
Parents
  • Hi Marco,

All good with me thanks, I hope you're well too.

I believe the consoles do know which is which. When I view the cue I set up on the Hog 4PC from my Hog 4, it displays as GK121h2, whereas if I view it on the PC itself it displays as GK121. The same applies the other way around, so they do know where they are destined for....it's weird that they're not working across the two consoles.
  • Hi Marco,

All good with me thanks, I hope you're well too.

I believe the consoles do know which is which. When I view the cue I set up on the Hog 4PC from my Hog 4, it displays as GK121h2, whereas if I view it on the PC itself it displays as GK121. The same applies the other way around, so they do know where they are destined for....it's weird that they're not working across the two consoles.
Children
No Data