Hippotizer v3.1 Fixture Library

Hi All,

does anyone has the fixture library for Hippotizer v3.1 layer, master, etc ... ? Planning of using a Hog 4 Full Boar for my upcoming show in Feb. Thanks in advance.
Parents
  • I think so too... I have also requested a few times them to correct the 3.0.14 layer library.
    Dmx channel 48 is the relay select and currently it is marked as unsused in the lib.
    I just can't understand why things like this can't be corrected ASAP. Is there a lack of resources in the library creation staff or what is the problem?
    Also. the libraries are one of the KEY features of Hog line, because it is using abstraction layer and generic fixture model.
    Though a bit off topic... I really would like to know what are the plans for color calibration of the fixtures. Will it be a feature that will never get full power and do we just have to watch other console manufactures being ahead of us with Carallon fixture databases.
    Sorry about this... but this really getting on my nerves...
  • I think so too... I have also requested a few times them to correct the 3.0.14 layer library.
    Dmx channel 48 is the relay select and currently it is marked as unsused in the lib.
    I just can't understand why things like this can't be corrected ASAP. Is there a lack of resources in the library creation staff or what is the problem?
    Also. the libraries are one of the KEY features of Hog line, because it is using abstraction layer and generic fixture model.
    Though a bit off topic... I really would like to know what are the plans for color calibration of the fixtures. Will it be a feature that will never get full power and do we just have to watch other console manufactures being ahead of us with Carallon fixture databases.
    Sorry about this... but this really getting on my nerves...
Children
No Data