Very very old request

This is an old request on mine and I think it's quite time to dust it off since it has been ignored constantly.
I'd be very happy if we could get a feedback on the playback bar of what function our faders button have been assigned to.
Cheers
Parents
  • feedback and information is the way to go. I'm sure you're very smart and you're able to remember by heart what your buttons are doing in every and each fader. Unfortunately I'm quite thick and slow and I need to be reminded what my choices were in the first place. If you think information is chaos why should we have the programmer? Pan, Tilt, Hue, Saturation, keystone, Zoom, CTB, CTO, gobo1, gobo rotation......... Should I go forward?
    Too many information in the programmer, let's get rid of it. Definitely chaotic.
    If implemented properly this feature is going to be more an advantage than a disadvantage. Actually I've seen other desks which give you information about what your buttons are doing and I find it very useful.
    I'm sure someone from HES will eventually pop in and give his contribution to the thread.
    Cheers
  • feedback and information is the way to go. I'm sure you're very smart and you're able to remember by heart what your buttons are doing in every and each fader. Unfortunately I'm quite thick and slow and I need to be reminded what my choices were in the first place. If you think information is chaos why should we have the programmer? Pan, Tilt, Hue, Saturation, keystone, Zoom, CTB, CTO, gobo1, gobo rotation......... Should I go forward?
    Too many information in the programmer, let's get rid of it. Definitely chaotic.
    If implemented properly this feature is going to be more an advantage than a disadvantage. Actually I've seen other desks which give you information about what your buttons are doing and I find it very useful.
    I'm sure someone from HES will eventually pop in and give his contribution to the thread.
    Cheers
Children
No Data