Very very old request

This is an old request on mine and I think it's quite time to dust it off since it has been ignored constantly.
I'd be very happy if we could get a feedback on the playback bar of what function our faders button have been assigned to.
Cheers
Parents
  • I agree with Marc that it would further clutter up the playback area.....I've seen it on other desks too, and I hate looking at it all the time. Very inelegant and klunky IMHO.

I do agree that it might be useful to have on occasion though, so being able to turn the information on and off would be key as Colin suggested.

But rather than a "global" on or off setting for the information, I think a key combination to temporarily show this would be the way to go. Perhaps PIG+OPEN+CHOOSE for an individual master and PIG+OPEN+MAIN CHOOSE to see it on all Masters.
  • I agree with Marc that it would further clutter up the playback area.....I've seen it on other desks too, and I hate looking at it all the time. Very inelegant and klunky IMHO.

I do agree that it might be useful to have on occasion though, so being able to turn the information on and off would be key as Colin suggested.

But rather than a "global" on or off setting for the information, I think a key combination to temporarily show this would be the way to go. Perhaps PIG+OPEN+CHOOSE for an individual master and PIG+OPEN+MAIN CHOOSE to see it on all Masters.
Children
No Data