High End App

I dont know where else to request this but in this Category?

I just discovered that HES has a podcast. Seems like a lot of effort and time are put into this site, forum and now podcast.

How about a User Friendly Iphone App to browse around the site and post and view this forum? I find in cumbersome to navigate around in my devices in this site...
Parents
  • on a forum, noting a "+1" is a way of saying "I agree. Add one more person to a theoretical list of people who want this feature/idea/concept"

It is something that the High End Systems Forum administrator can easily do to add this functionality. It is a FREE and EASY to install plugin for the vBulliten system.

www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=vbulletin

It would allow iPhone and Anroid users to effectively browse and respond on the forum using the free Tapatalk app.
  • on a forum, noting a "+1" is a way of saying "I agree. Add one more person to a theoretical list of people who want this feature/idea/concept"

It is something that the High End Systems Forum administrator can easily do to add this functionality. It is a FREE and EASY to install plugin for the vBulliten system.

www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=vbulletin

It would allow iPhone and Anroid users to effectively browse and respond on the forum using the free Tapatalk app.
Children
No Data