High End App

I dont know where else to request this but in this Category?

I just discovered that HES has a podcast. Seems like a lot of effort and time are put into this site, forum and now podcast.

How about a User Friendly Iphone App to browse around the site and post and view this forum? I find in cumbersome to navigate around in my devices in this site...
Parents
  • Has anyone sent High End a picture of a smart phone? Are they so blind to what is happening around them? I’m sick of my fellow work mates taking the Mickey out of me when they discover other brands utilizing this and other technology’s. I just hunch over and take it. What else can i do they are right.
    It’s only a bit of hardware that I use at work so why am I so attached to it? This feels like a slowly ending marriage. Oh I wish it wasn’t so.

:1zhelp:
  • Has anyone sent High End a picture of a smart phone? Are they so blind to what is happening around them? I’m sick of my fellow work mates taking the Mickey out of me when they discover other brands utilizing this and other technology’s. I just hunch over and take it. What else can i do they are right.
    It’s only a bit of hardware that I use at work so why am I so attached to it? This feels like a slowly ending marriage. Oh I wish it wasn’t so.

:1zhelp:
Children
No Data