Maneuvering pages

For starters I'm aware that If you page + page or page + X + enter you can jump to any page out of sequence but could there be a way to quickly jump ie page+command keys or pressing open+tapping the page display on the bottom corner of the screen?

I'm wondering this because I find I use a lot of pages when I'm busking, including one for practicals and one for stage effects and get a little flustered when I'm next paging a million times to get to the right page.

Secondly a modifier key for "next page" that makes it previous page
Parents
  • For standard show operations (unless I need something more)....

My basic layout is to split the cuelist window (unless on RH4...then it's just full size) and have virtual lists (as executors) on the screens. Then, at the bottom of each screen, I have a 1 tile high, 12 wide space. On the left screen, I have Pages and on the right screen, I have my macros.

For the band I'm programming for now, I have some basic macros for the tour. First one is a "Setup Pages" macro that opens the page screen full, turns off guard and allows them to arrange the pages based on the set list for the night (38 songs are programmed, plus punt pages). Another one resets the screen for the above setup and fills in the screen bottom with the set list so the op can punch and go. Another one puts the console into a standard rig setup and changes to the test page for load in testing...basic stuff like that.

The nice thing is having the right views and using them efficiently makes you a faster programmer.

I'll screen shot some of mine today when we are programming and put them here.
  • For standard show operations (unless I need something more)....

My basic layout is to split the cuelist window (unless on RH4...then it's just full size) and have virtual lists (as executors) on the screens. Then, at the bottom of each screen, I have a 1 tile high, 12 wide space. On the left screen, I have Pages and on the right screen, I have my macros.

For the band I'm programming for now, I have some basic macros for the tour. First one is a "Setup Pages" macro that opens the page screen full, turns off guard and allows them to arrange the pages based on the set list for the night (38 songs are programmed, plus punt pages). Another one resets the screen for the above setup and fills in the screen bottom with the set list so the op can punch and go. Another one puts the console into a standard rig setup and changes to the test page for load in testing...basic stuff like that.

The nice thing is having the right views and using them efficiently makes you a faster programmer.

I'll screen shot some of mine today when we are programming and put them here.
Children
No Data