Ehrgeiz - Cobalt Plus Spot 90

Hi,

I'm trying to create the lamp "Ehrgeiz - Cobalt Plus Spot 90" in Hog4. But it's not working, because I don't know what to fill in the "Real World". There are always error messages.

For example, if I fill in the DMX Values for Gobos, what are the Real World-Values? Or if I want to fill in the Real World for Shutter, and there are 4 times "shutter open", why can't I fill in four times 0 Hz? or for the Prism if there are more than one time "no rotation", why can't I fill in more than one time 0 rpm??

Can someone help me? Or is there already a file for that lamp?
Parents
  • Now I tried to upgrade the software with my notebook.

The manual says:
    4. Go to the Start window on your console and press the Software button, located at the bottom of the Start window.
    5. Browse to the USB flash drive and select the file containing the software
    version to upgrade, and press OK.

But here is no "software button" I tried all the buttons, but nowhere it was possible to to select the file. Is the pc-version different to the console?

I'll work with the "real" console tomorrow.
  • Now I tried to upgrade the software with my notebook.

The manual says:
    4. Go to the Start window on your console and press the Software button, located at the bottom of the Start window.
    5. Browse to the USB flash drive and select the file containing the software
    version to upgrade, and press OK.

But here is no "software button" I tried all the buttons, but nowhere it was possible to to select the file. Is the pc-version different to the console?

I'll work with the "real" console tomorrow.
Children
No Data