Ehrgeiz - Cobalt Plus Spot 90

Hi,

I'm trying to create the lamp "Ehrgeiz - Cobalt Plus Spot 90" in Hog4. But it's not working, because I don't know what to fill in the "Real World". There are always error messages.

For example, if I fill in the DMX Values for Gobos, what are the Real World-Values? Or if I want to fill in the Real World for Shutter, and there are 4 times "shutter open", why can't I fill in four times 0 Hz? or for the Prism if there are more than one time "no rotation", why can't I fill in more than one time 0 rpm??

Can someone help me? Or is there already a file for that lamp?
Parents
  • Yes, the Start Window is different, on the console you'll find the Software update Button. For the newest pc Version, Download hog4pc latest Version, then install it on your PC. The older Version will be removed.
    For update your console, Download the latest Software Version for Consoles (Not hog4 pc !) and install it from a USB Stick as mentioned in the manual.
    Hope this helps :-)
    Greetings
    Porky
  • Yes, the Start Window is different, on the console you'll find the Software update Button. For the newest pc Version, Download hog4pc latest Version, then install it on your PC. The older Version will be removed.
    For update your console, Download the latest Software Version for Consoles (Not hog4 pc !) and install it from a USB Stick as mentioned in the manual.
    Hope this helps :-)
    Greetings
    Porky
Children
No Data