Request for Touchscreen Driver or ability to add new driver from thumbdrive

I have a roadhog 4 and tried to use my Acer T230H monitor as a second monitor with touch screen but the driver does not work. Can this driver be added or can you build a way to add other drivers in a future build please.
Thanks
Ryan Wade
Parents
  • Paul,
    Thanks for taking the time to copy and paste what is already in the help menu. This is the correct forum for request and enhancements right? Since the only touchscreen driver that has been installed in the console is a generic, it doesn't work for every monitor. I have a ton of the Acer monitors in stock and would like to use one for my console. As I said in my previous request I would like to know if the team could find a solution to the issue of not being able to load new drivers to the operating system.

Thanks,
    Ryan
  • Paul,
    Thanks for taking the time to copy and paste what is already in the help menu. This is the correct forum for request and enhancements right? Since the only touchscreen driver that has been installed in the console is a generic, it doesn't work for every monitor. I have a ton of the Acer monitors in stock and would like to use one for my console. As I said in my previous request I would like to know if the team could find a solution to the issue of not being able to load new drivers to the operating system.

Thanks,
    Ryan
Children
No Data