[ feature request ] OSC Heartbeat

Hello there,

I've had a look through the forum and couldn't find anything relating to this request so apologies if I've missed it.

Would it be possible please to have the Hog4 send a 'heartbeat' out via OSC (something along the lines of /hog/hardware/consoleid/heartbeat) as it would be nice for some feedback to a remote app that the console is talking to the remote (a blinking led would help show the remote is at least connected).

Thanks,
Colin
Parents
  • [QUOTE=cmonk;73388]Hello there,

I've had a look through the forum and couldn't find anything relating to this request so apologies if I've missed it.

Would it be possible please to have the Hog4 send a 'heartbeat' out via OSC (something along the lines of /hog/hardware/consoleid/heartbeat) as it would be nice for some feedback to a remote app that the console is talking to the remote (a blinking led would help show the remote is at least connected).

Thanks,
    Colin

It's already there, it is NOT displayed on the HES supplied templates.
    It is a string that updates once a second with the system time:
    /hog/status/time

:cool:
  • [QUOTE=cmonk;73388]Hello there,

Thanks,
    Colin

It's already there, it is NOT displayed on the HES supplied templates.
    It is a string that updates once a second with the system time:
    /hog/status/time

:cool:
Children
No Data