Multi-part fixtures

I sincerely hope (and expect) this one is being worked on already, but please please please can we have a better way of using and patching multi-part fixtures?
Hog really needs to get up to speed on this one.

Leggy.
Parents
  • Hi Leggy,

I was having a think about patching multi part fixtures yesterday. It can be a bit of a pain sometimes when you're inserting them into a universe rather than just patching onto the next available address.... as i'm sure you have found.

I was thinking along the lines of being able to state which fixture you want to patch immediately after. Perhaps this could be incorporated along with patch offset in the not too distant future.

Maybe it could work 105 Patch@ +104

....and

104 Patch@ - 105 could patch it so that it is immediately before Fixture 105.

What do you think?
  • Hi Leggy,

I was having a think about patching multi part fixtures yesterday. It can be a bit of a pain sometimes when you're inserting them into a universe rather than just patching onto the next available address.... as i'm sure you have found.

I was thinking along the lines of being able to state which fixture you want to patch immediately after. Perhaps this could be incorporated along with patch offset in the not too distant future.

Maybe it could work 105 Patch@ +104

....and

104 Patch@ - 105 could patch it so that it is immediately before Fixture 105.

What do you think?
Children
No Data