Request - add Multiple OSC devices

Is it possible to add the ability to link more OSC devices?
Currently only 1 IP address can be configured. Is this a limitation of OSC?

Ideally, I'd like the ability for me to control on my tablet and master electrician to control on his tablet.
Parents
  • You can link several tablets, phones or whatever OSC-thing to one console, all in the same hognet ip-range and different ports (the outgoing port has to be the same for the console). But the console is not able to give feedback to the different devices; so only one device can have feedback.
    The problem is, when multiple devices are sending OSC at the same moment, the input will be mashed up... The way you can work around, is to add some hogPC's to the network, so every OSC-device can be linked to their own 'console'.
  • You can link several tablets, phones or whatever OSC-thing to one console, all in the same hognet ip-range and different ports (the outgoing port has to be the same for the console). But the console is not able to give feedback to the different devices; so only one device can have feedback.
    The problem is, when multiple devices are sending OSC at the same moment, the input will be mashed up... The way you can work around, is to add some hogPC's to the network, so every OSC-device can be linked to their own 'console'.
Children
No Data