RDM

I really need RDM!!!
Parents
  • Would be very useful for me in the UK film industry... Quite often production are not willing to pay for a desk op on ALL of the rig days for a shoot.
    This normally results in some 'helpful' sparks rigging a load of DMX lamps, all addressed to 1 and then sending them up in the air only for a set to then be built beneath, making the bar inaccessible to me when I get paid to turn up the next day. On these occasions it would be great to have RDM on the desk as opposed to swearing at my tiny Swisson.

Also with lamps like the Arri Sky Panel, certain DOPs / gaffers will suddenly ask for the 'effects' mode which contains some great macros that can't be created on the desk (splitting the panel) and means changing the DMX mode from the preferred CT/RGBW mode at the drop of a hat. RDM would be a life saver here too.
  • Would be very useful for me in the UK film industry... Quite often production are not willing to pay for a desk op on ALL of the rig days for a shoot.
    This normally results in some 'helpful' sparks rigging a load of DMX lamps, all addressed to 1 and then sending them up in the air only for a set to then be built beneath, making the bar inaccessible to me when I get paid to turn up the next day. On these occasions it would be great to have RDM on the desk as opposed to swearing at my tiny Swisson.

Also with lamps like the Arri Sky Panel, certain DOPs / gaffers will suddenly ask for the 'effects' mode which contains some great macros that can't be created on the desk (splitting the panel) and means changing the DMX mode from the preferred CT/RGBW mode at the drop of a hat. RDM would be a life saver here too.
Children
No Data