Audio Input

I have a hog4pc system with a nanohog running a tv show for 6 month now. Today we had a music act and I wanted to use some sound 2 light features to trigger some effects. I was a bit shocked that I had to program some crazy osc stuff to realize this.
An internal Audio analysis and audio based triggers would be nice. Or did I miss something?
Parents
  • + 1

Problem: We dont have an audio-in on all the consoles, depending on the motherboard or at least it is not available from the outside without opening the console

as it runs on linux and windows systems it should be easy to use a common USB Soundcard. And if HES would like to make more money with selling widgets, it should be a nice idea for them too to label a simple USB-Soundcard with HOG Logo and sell them. This feature is really missed yet.
  • + 1

Problem: We dont have an audio-in on all the consoles, depending on the motherboard or at least it is not available from the outside without opening the console

as it runs on linux and windows systems it should be easy to use a common USB Soundcard. And if HES would like to make more money with selling widgets, it should be a nice idea for them too to label a simple USB-Soundcard with HOG Logo and sell them. This feature is really missed yet.
Children
No Data