Can we please get a "zoom invert" just like pan & tilt invert in the patch window

As we know, not all fixtures are created equally. Ayrton seems to think that 100%, the beam output of their fixtures is narrow, and at 0% it goes wide. Almost everyone else is the opposite.

Fixing it in fixture builder only made me lose my virtual dimmer. :( So other than requesting the manufacturer allow me a menu setting to reverse it(working on that) it would be a great add on to the Fixture Window.
Parents
  • No...not in the FIXTURE EDITOR...but in the patch window, press "EDIT FIXTURES."

Choose Aryton
    Click on Sort by Function
    On the zoom column...change the "default" to 100.

This is NOT the fixture editor and does not change the library. It just changes the default setting of the zoom for the fixtures in the show. The only thing you have to remember is to dial the encoder the opposite way (since you're already at full).

• No...not in the FIXTURE EDITOR...but in the patch window, press "EDIT FIXTURES."

Choose Aryton
    Click on Sort by Function
    On the zoom column...change the "default" to 100.

This is NOT the fixture editor and does not change the library. It just changes the default setting of the zoom for the fixtures in the show. The only thing you have to remember is to dial the encoder the opposite way (since you're already at full).

Children
No Data