Storing different Patch defaults

Hi Highend,
Could you add the ability to store different Patch default values for instant recall?

I will often go into Edit Fixtures to change the default settings for things like Pan and Tilt or from Open Colour to Colour 1, so that when I hit clear the fixtures will return to the different positions or alternaitive colours that I set in the Edit Fixture section.

This ability to store and recall different values would add a great creative tool, especially during playback where I could instantly see different things happening to my programming.

A Palette of Patch Values might bee what you would call it.
If I am not being clear enough in my explanation of this request, please let me know.

Thanks Andy
Parents
  • So I’m going to go out on a limb here, it sounds like you’re trying to use default value in the patch window to keep looks interesting on stage. Thar way if you release items or press clear, you’re not left with a boring “Default values” look

As an alternative to this, I would recommend you make some base looking scenes, with “persist on override” That way your lights will have something to fall back on.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me
    -Noah Allen

Product Support Specalist
    High End Systems, Inc.
  • So I’m going to go out on a limb here, it sounds like you’re trying to use default value in the patch window to keep looks interesting on stage. Thar way if you release items or press clear, you’re not left with a boring “Default values” look

As an alternative to this, I would recommend you make some base looking scenes, with “persist on override” That way your lights will have something to fall back on.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me
    -Noah Allen

Product Support Specalist
    High End Systems, Inc.
Children
No Data